My name is Christina (DOB 06.04.92) and I am wondering if Cassie (DOB 05.25.92) has forgiven me or if she hates me.. I haven't talked to her for about a year and 7 months when we met up so  I could apologize. I am single, but getting kinda close with a guy. I've never been in a relationship, but the closest I've come was with this girl. I think she's single but I'm not really sure. I don't know what kind of details would help to add, but basically we went pretty quickly from best friends to more than best friends but I did something pretty horrible to betray her, and I guess it still upsets me to think that she'll never be over it. Most importantly I want to know if she's happy.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" a quote by Anna Eleanor Roosevelt, the longest First Lady of US, from 1933 to 1945. She was also the advocate for civil rights and working women.

I don't feel Cassie is any way hurt by your actions, she's moved on and currently very much in love (whether it's with herself and/or someone else I don't know) but the fact of the matter is Christina you haven't come to terms with what's happened, you have to forgive yourself for what you did, otherwise you will never be able to move on. Empty your baggages and start loving yourself, then you will be in a relationship when the time is right.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there