Psychics/what will my future be after high school?

Question
Hi my name is Ashante, I'm female, and a leo. And I'm very nervous and unsure of how things will go so far as college is concerned. I'm very smart, fight with honor class , dance in school as well as sing. But I'm just not getting a clear vision of what my future after high school will be. I know I will be successful one way or another but I'm Jus nervous and curious. So please if u can, tell me what you see about my future after high school? So far as college, careers, and other related activities go. Thank you.

Answer
obviously you did not read my profile here darling, it is about helping people with urgent one question and your question although it feel strong is not urgent nor I can reply it because you did not add your name or your birth date or anything specific to ask.
so here is my suggestion: let us wait till you end highschool and I promise you that by then you will know better what you wish to do and then you can always come here and ask me if your choice is the best for you and if its going to work out for you. good luck.

Psychics

Inbal