Psychics/is it gonna be love?

my name is Silvia (Female, DOB: April 2nd, '79) and I was wodnering if you could give me some insight about my situation with Jose Luis (DOB: Feb 13th, '71). I have recently met him and felt a strong connection, I think it s mutual but not sure where he stands and what he is looking for.
Thank you so much!!!! Take care, S.

I feel the connection is good but I worry about another woman around Jose Luis. She seems to be of European decent. I kept feeling Greek but please don't focus on that part be open about her nationality. As things continue to heat up for you and he she is going to do all she can to break you from him and she will stop at no cost to say anything she can to make you change your mind about him. This will be tense , but if you and he can survive this all will be good and I see a good strong bond forming for you two in the new year.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.