Hi my name is jessica, i am female & my d.o.b is 17th may 1988. My question is simply to ask what you see for my upcoming future in relation to my health?

I feel like you will have a much more positive year healthwise then you did last year. I felt like you would be in much better spirits and much better place in your health and your desires and wants will be stronger then ever. Of course always follow up with your own doctors.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.