I've been battling some disturbing health issues for quite a while and no drs i've seen so far were able to help me. I'd like to know if/when will I see an improvement in my health.
irina dob august 14, 1974

Numerology wise looks like a dramatic change in your food can work out to help you as the issue seem to root from your liver and or kidney mostly. you are also in numerology year which is hard on the health and make it fragile. the tarot suggest you will get better within the coming 3 months but I invite you not to leave your health in the hand of remote healer and simply try to google your symbptoms and learn about them from the net. you wont believe how much information is right there waiting for you starting with discovering your symptoms ( and continue with just clicking your symptoms into the search and let the info come. Once you know what you suffer from and what it can possibly be this is when you come to ask the doctors what to do about it, because honey doctors are human beings like you and me they are no experts in the guessing game and because you will be very proud of yourself for learning it .
And I remind you again that my own personal view about your health is that mega change in your fooding can do the trick for you. good luck.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site