Psychics/job situation

hi my name is crystal my dob is 5/7/80 i would like to please know whats going to happen with my job whether i will stay there or get laid off? there is no one left just me and an office manger and well i dont know what to expect at this point up there. thanks so much for your time

I do feel like you are valuable to your company and they like you there , the office mananger would feel lost without you but things don't look to improve much. There has been a lot of financial lies and this is not going to end. I don't feel you being laid off just yet, but within 5 months things look to end with your current job.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.