Psychics/Life in General

Nikki. 6/22/1982, Female
No specific question. Just curious what is to come for me, if anything.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Nikki
I can see that there is going to be a bit of a jolt in you life in 2013. I feel like your path is going to turn upside down when a big career opportunity is presented to you through some sort of package in the mail. I feel like you will have a chance to do something and be a part of something rather huge for your career and education. it will however require a lot of changes in your life now and will need to be thought about before you accept.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.