Psychics/long distance love

Hi there,

My name is Kate, I'm a female and my birthday is 2/12/1981.  I recently met a man on my vacation to Kauai and have instant chemistry towards him. We've decided to see if we can make a long distance love work.  Do you see this working out?

I have to be honest, more often then I would like I see negative when it comes to Long distance relationships but not in your case. I actually see this being really easy ( with the exception of the distance) and I see it being very smooth and you both bring clarity to each other and your conversations always leave you wanting more from each other. Your match is truly one to work hard on. I see two having the perfect combinations to make this work.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.