Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
Hi

My name is stefania (12.08.1984) and am in a relationship with Martyn (11.11.1985)

We had not long started our relationship when he had to move away due to a new job

Does he feel that same way I do? and will our relationship last. Will I/does he want me to move to be with him in the new year?

many thanks

Stefania

Answer
As this is in the question pool, I am answering.

Martyn feels like he's something special, perhaps he hasn't noticed it himself consciously but he feels like a confident guy, around you he feels that you both strike up something unique; other guys might have unable to be with you, but Martyn can, there's an allure of you towards him. I'm feeling something as big as Fate brought you both together, and this is transforming the way you're thinking, you're changing Stefania, because you think the world of Martyn, you're ready to step out of your comfort zone.  

Psychics

Gipsy