Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
Hello Serena, my name is Rachel and my dob is 11/16/1988. I was wondering if the guy I was with Jerry 02/27/1987 is the right guy for me in terms of my higest happiness and if we would be able to become stronger as a couple despite the distance? Thank you very much for your time.

Answer
Hard work is what I am strongly feeling this relationship is about. Think of your relationship together as a delicate baby plant, if you want it to be a fully grown strong tree, then nurture it as much as you can, remember too much sunlight will kill the plant, but too much thunderstorms will also kill the plant. Aim for balance, but aim to work for the success of this relationship.  

Psychics

Gipsy