sorry about the first question my dob 01-30-79 well ive talking demiko8-27-88 its been on off . can utell me where do u think what we have is going i feel that he loves me but theres a barrier. thank you

Lovely name you have Shericka. It feels like you've had a problematic past so you find it difficult to trust in Demiko, you need to understand yourself better first before you even try to understand Demiko. If you feel you cannot trust him, is it because something he has done? or is it a fear factor within yourself of being abandoned? I feel Demiko isn't feeling attached to either of you girls (good news for you on the part of his ex!) he's just feeling free, yet unwilling to give love to either of you. He has problems of trusting in himself too.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there