Hi I want to know when you see "the one" coming into my life. Any details as to their appearance is greatly appreciated. My birthdate July 9 92.

Hello Maria
 The one is still some time away from you, Probably looking at more then 4 years from now for the one to arrive to you. I actually feel like you know this person already. I felt like you and this person used to live very close to each other and see a lot of each other many years ago, probably when you were small children. I feel like this person still resides in the same area but life has pulled you into different directions and you are not close anymore. It looks to be a chance meeting sometime over the next 2 years that sparks back a friendship which will soon blossom into more. This person has brown hair, his parents ran a business which made deliveries.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.