My name is Shari and I was born February 3, 1993. This question is in regards to my ex-fiancé, Aaron (June 6, 1992). Aaron and I met online, and dated for only three months before decoding to get engaged. We were both young, and though I realize the decision was probably not best due to the timing, but I have never loved anyone as much as I loved him. Although the relationship ended six months ago, I still hold on to it/the memories of him. The way the relationship ended has always bothered and confused me, and I believe this confusion is what has prevented me from letting go. We met during my freshman year of college. I attended high school in Indiana, but moved to West Virginia for college. For his 20th birthday (which fell during summer break), I made a surprise trip to West Virginia. Everything was great for the first few days, during which we formally announced the engagement to all of our friends and family. His mother threw an absolute fit and kicked me out of the house. He promised that her opinion changed nothing, and that the engagement was still on. However, an hour after leaving his house, he called me, not only to break the engagement, but the relationship as well. He swore up and down his mother had nothing to do with the decision. However, I have always believed differently. Please, help me ease my mind? Why did he leave? Was it his decision or his mothers? Please help! Thanks!

Unfortunatelly you are very much aware of the reason that causeed this brake up and it is his mother . He is child like in his nature and refuse to grow up and in psychology they call it Peter Pen syndrom where someone is an endless child.
you practically born an adult very smart very fast thinker and looking upon the world from intelectual but not practical point of view and you could not help falling for this guy who is a charmer and very snsual being and know how to flatter so nice.
but he refuse to grow up and therefore he allow him mother complete control over his entire decisions in life and she wont let him to far from her control as long as she can.
this is why he backed off.
this is also why he would never be able to be equal partner to you , you are way further and advanced in your brain and skills then he will ever be and having him in your life is like having a baby If you want to have a baby find a mature partner that will know to share your responsibilities with you . if you want to stay with this guy ever his mother should pay you for the baby sitting hours/  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site