Psychics/love

Question
Hi Inbal, my name is Rina,nov19,1979. I would like to know what can I expect in regards to my love life this new year, will I meet someone that could turn into something real, a lasting relationship?

Answer
Numerology wise there is a problem as it seem you are not sure what partner you wish to have there and for long terms commitment. It seem that your decision in the area are influenced by others around you or what you think they will think about it and therefore you fail to find out what your heart is looking for. more then that once you met such a partner it is crucial you will be honest with them completely to gain trust and self confidence for both of you. this year you are in a perfect year to do so you have just entered that time zone in numerology when you will be able to find a real long lasting relationship once you are ready for it.
the tarot suggested anger , lack of patience and negative experience from the past are preventing you from it and so it will take around 5 month to be ready for it and then you will meet someone which is Taurus star sign and would like to stay for long.
another thing the tarot suggested is an issue with nasty habits and some blocks coming from your family ties (specially your mother influence on your decision making). try to separate those from you love life, no need to share with them what is going on with you until the relationship are steady to hold and good luck .

Psychics

Inbal