Psychics/love

Question
Can you tell me if I will meet a compatible match?
Mark
December 3, 1969

Answer
you should be able to do it as according to your numerology you will spend most of your time around family . this year and until your next birth date you are in numerology time zone that will offer you several option in regard to relationship and it is most likely that you will enjoy more attention this year then last year which should have been a career year and less social.
the tarot suggested you might want to consider changing your current location as it seem that this location limiting you from meeting a potential partner and that the time frame for you to do so is within the coming 3 months which then two months later you will meet a new potential for love Leo star sign and is your age and will be able to consider long term relationship. I would not like to promise more then that info which was given by the tarot as once you will meet this person we can check how good you are according to your numerology and the tarot . I wish you all the best

Psychics

Inbal