Psychics/Love Life

Question
Hello:
My name is Tracy, November 13, 1972. I am not asking about a specific person, just wondering if my love life  improve over the winter/early spring. In short, will I meet anyone new over the next 3 or four months.

Thank you for you time!

Tracy

Answer
Hi Tracy
I am actually seeing you having a slight bump along the lines of love and friendship. I can see you becoming closer to a man a female friend has been involved with. It's not something you seek out or even encourage but destiny will bring you closer together in the new year. Even though he is no longer dating your female friend she will not like the fact that you speak and see this man and it will cause you some upsets about having to make a choice as to which direction to go in.

Psychics

psychichelper