Psychics/Love Life

My name is Tracy, November 13, 1972. I am not asking about a specific person, just wondering if my love life  improve over the winter/early spring. In short, will I meet anyone new over the next 3 or four months.

Thank you for you time!

Hi Tracy
I am actually seeing you having a slight bump along the lines of love and friendship. I can see you becoming closer to a man a female friend has been involved with. It's not something you seek out or even encourage but destiny will bring you closer together in the new year. Even though he is no longer dating your female friend she will not like the fact that you speak and see this man and it will cause you some upsets about having to make a choice as to which direction to go in.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.