I've been married for a year now being and me and my wife have struggled quite a bit with me just getting out of basic and at my first duty station since im active duty she has in the whole year we have been married left me for the same person 3 times come back every time. Problem is military does not recognize my marriage because its same sex. She was living with me but moved back to her hometown where the other girl lives to. My question to you is my wife being faithful this time or should i give all this up and is there someone else im suppose to be with? I just don't believe love is for me sometimes. Ive been with my wife 4 yrs married for 1. We have had a roller coaster ride of bad events and good events i know ive had my fair share of heartache with this one

Hello Neet, I'm very sorry to hear about your situation .. I know you are deeply hurting because I feel it through your energies. I see you have went above and beyond to make this woman happy. And when she is in your life things are good but only for a short time. You have said many times to yourself in the past that you want to forget about her and move on But you and I both know that wont be easy for you to do. You have tried and failed.. But she does love you. There is a connection. Between u and this woman that u yourself can't even describe so because of that I know why u keep taking her back.. I would have to speak to you in order to pick up on your energies stronger .. And see what's she doing / thinking at this time and what's to come.. U can call or text me anytime and this will remain private between us only.. Goodluck Godbless :) 954-665-4452

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics