Psychics/MARRIED

Question
HELLO, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WILL I GET MARRIED OR AT LEAST BE ENGAGED SOON?

Answer
Hello Tiha.. I do feel that you do have a soulmate.. And the Lord did not put you in this world for you to be alone.. I don't see in the next year you are meant to meet this man.. But you also have built up some personal walls and boundaries around your self.. Because of negative past situations you were in.. I don't feel you are the type of person that wishes for much in life.. You are only looking for happiness and peace of mind and love.. But it seems the harder you search the more difficult it is too find.. There are other things you need to know things I feel that are controlling your love life.. You  can contact me live at my website.. And there is a link there where we can chat live.. That is the only way I can feel your energy strong enough.. To know more about your love life hope to chat with you soon!! Www.Abbyshealing.com

Psychics

Advisor Abby