Psychics/moving to Tampa or San Diego

Question
QUESTION: Dear Inbal, i just donated $20 for you. I just got divorce and i am hurting very much. I sold my home and closing is set to end of this month. I am undecided between moving to Tampa, Florida or San Diego, CA. Would you please, PLEASE let me know which city i need to move to, which city will be better for my future and happiness?
Thank you and God bless you.

ANSWER: Dear Hakan , Please let me know your birth date so I can help you. thanks.
and please do it as follow up to this thread , if you wish to set this session for private do so but I still need your birth date .

QUESTION: Dear Inbal, so sorry i forgot to let you know my birthday. So many things in my mind lately, i forget things easy. It is September/13/1964  Thank you.

ANSWER: Dear Hakan Thank you for your donation.
I have checked first of all what kind of year this is for you and found out that numerology wise you are in year number 9 which is not a very pleasant year in nature. In year number 9 in our numerology we tend to find ourself losing money, relationship and sometimes family members as universe is stripping us from things we dont need any longer so we can get empowered and keep going on strong later on. Many of us fail to see the point of letting go of things they lose in year like that and therefoer to see this year as punishment and by then expose themselves to suffering. If you have just got divorced maybe it was the time to let go of unsuccesful relationship and perhaps you are on your way to find better love.
As for traveling away indeed year number 9 is not so bad timing to move , leaving behind any sad or hard moments and so if to travel away this is a  good time. I have asked the tarot when will be the best time for you to change your location meaning when will it be most likely possible and the cards suggested that it will take three to five months from now.
then I checked each one of your option and the cards suggested as follow:
Defently not San Diego which will not contribute nothing to your life and is of no good for you but as for Tempa Florida the cards were very positive and suggested if you do it with all your heart and with some devotion and dedication to your goal you will make it very good there within the coming five months and you will be very happy you chose to move there
by the way if you still considering San Diego the cards suggested that can happen around February March 2013 and will be nothing but a lesson in life.
the tarot suggested as well that in regard to loneliness issue there are great chances within from months from now you will be involved seriously with a person star sign Taurus. so even if you are hurting now please do not lose your spirit you will not stay alone for too long
I wish you all the best and if you need anything else let me know

QUESTION: Dear Inbal, thank you very much with your answer. I was planning to move to Florida and i flew there just a few days ago to check some properties to buy but even it is December, it was hot and humid, i was sweating like a pig.
So i decided to move to San Diego because of great weather. I am going to listen you and move to Florida but how i will be happy there with this hot and humid weather?

Thank you and God Bless you.

Answer
I am not so sure about the weather all I can say is what the tarot have shown as the best choice for you , if you feel like trying san diego sure you can do it just as long as you understand it might not be the best option. heat and humidity are something you can learn to adjust too same as any other weather, its beyond us to chose for a good weather at all times.  

Psychics

Inbal