Psychics/new man soon?

Hi, thank you so much for your help. Im coming to you because i feel you will tell it like it is. Im sophia born jan.11 1983 female. I feel my current relationship with Marcelino born dec.25 1979 is coming to an end. I hope very much that i will not regret this decision. My question for you is if you see a new man coming into my life soon that God intends me to start a family with? Any description of this persons nationality, character or identifying features is so greatly appreciated. Thank you for sharing your gift with me.

I am so very happy to help you out today. Thank you for choosing  me and I will tell you what I can see.
I do feel the time with Marcelino is closing. your heart and soul are moving on. At times there will be regret ( don't worry , its part of the healing process) but for the most part things will begin to change for you in the best way possible.
The male I see coming into your life in 2013 is tall, very wavy current hair, model like facial features, a deep set of intense eyes. He looks  a little like Robert Pattinson the actor but with darker features. He is a musician and you will have the chance to meet him when his band comes to your city sometime in 2013.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.