Psychics/Will I get my power back?

Hello there,

First of all, thanks for offering your services here.It is a great aid for people looking for guidance and peace.
My info is : Madhu, may 2, 1986. Female
I had a lot of dreams and aspirations in life.Everything came  crashing down in the past 4 years starting from the time I joined graduate school where I was bullied a lot by my peers .This led to poor emotional and physical health and has left me feeling powerless and hopeless. I am currently working hard on getting my life back together and trying to focus on my future.

I want to know if I will ever let go of my bullied past, all the pain, hurt etc and achieve my goals and dreams that I harbored before graduate school.In short, will I get my power back?

Thank you so much.

Your power never left you. I am sorry you had such difficulties and troubles in your past but I want you to know its time to reverse the thought process and see those negatives as a positive. They made you stronger, they taught you a lot about yourself and your abilities and you can move passed this and get ahead in your life now as you are the one who walks away with the best possible outcome. You walk away with your head held high, a strong desire to learn and you will be a success in life.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.