Psychics/Question regarding career

First of all, thanks for offering your services here. It is truly a noble cause. My name is madhu and my birth date is may 2, 1986. I would like to know more about my career. The past 4 years have been super hard and I have been bullied a lot. I quit my job and have decided to start my own business. I am super passionate about my business but scared to give it my 100% because I believe some bully might sabotage it again or that it might fail. Can you please give me insight into my career and tell me if things are favorable?

ANSWER: what is the name of your business?

QUESTION: Hi inbal,

Thanks for your prompt reply.I am yet to name my business but for temporary am calling it launchpad for now.
It is related to education.

ANSWER: I doubt any one will be able to fail you in this business as it seem like you got green light from the cards to start it , if you do things carefully and with attention there should not be reason why you would get bullied but I can not tell why its happaning to you if I dont know what are you calling bully too. like what was done to you.

QUESTION: Thanks Inbal for your valuable answer. A few years back I was bullied in college and that led to low self-esteem,severe anxiety etc. That is why I wanted to know if conditions are favorable for me to start a new business. Is it possible for you to let me know if I will be successful with this business?

Thanks a ton for your help.

for violence issue there is always the law unless you are located in a lawless zone and those place has laws of themselves, it has nothing to do with running a business but with the way you chose to run it , and if the cards gives green light for a business the meaning is that having it will bring positive results as success.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site