Psychics/Will i ever reconcile with him?

Question
I really like this guy, a lot. We have been friends since the beginning of sophomore year. I had some made some bad decisions due to my depression and it really hurt him. We had both said things we shouldnt have and he blocked me from facebook and his phone. About a month ago my friend gave him a letter from me and he had a good reaction to it. He gave me this giant bear hug and tried to hold my hands. I wasn't in a happy place that day so I think I gave him the wrong impression. He tried going to my house but I didn't answer the door because I was in my pajamas still. Again, another wrong impression I think on my part. I don't know what to do. He has been ignoring me and avoiding me again like he used to and I really miss him. Will we ever even be friends again?

Answer
Hello Erin.. And Thanks for contacting me.. I must say I feel a very strong connection between you and this man from day 1.. Even though u both tried to move on with other things and people u were in the back of each others minds always.. There is something that always seems to block you and him from coming together like you should be.. I can only know for sure if we speak by phone.. Feel free to call and be comfortable .. Here's my # but please do not give to others .. 954-665-4452 hope to speak to u soon :)

Psychics

Advisor Abby