Psychics/relationship

Question
QUESTION: Mark 12/03/1969 Is my relationship to kristin 12/02/1979 one that should be continued or put an end.to asap.

ANSWER: considering the numerology of both of you I am not sure you can really just shut down these relationship especially if they continue for a while because both of you are not that kind of people to let go easily on what your having.
more then that it seem that numerology wise your kind of glued to each other and cant really let go easily as well because of your karmic bond.
maybe the best advise right now would be to separate your relationship aspect from your family ties and try to be less influenced by your family and more atuned to your own wished and then if you still feel its not working back of and take complete distance because if the two of you meet see call or connect with each other you will not be able to let go.

QUESTION: This is not a relationship that I feel I can continue but we do have a daughter together so I cannot just sever the ties and never talk to her again what is the karmic bond you refer to?

Answer
I said currently this is the medicine to work with , if you have mutual daughter and you share her care try to do so without meeting each other and avoid as much communication so you can at least for a while see and examine your life without the need to be in this relationship or at their presence. by doing that you will at least be able to stop the suffering that it cause and later on if you will learn to heal from each other you maybe can be in contact again .  

Psychics

Inbal