Psychics/never had a relationship

Question
I'm 20 years old soon to be 21 and i have never had a boyfriend never had a relationship i guess i just want to know will i ever had a relationship?? will i ever have a boyfriend ?? x

Answer
Hi Samantha.. I do feel a lack of love life around you which is odd for someone in your age. I don't feel it is because men are not attracted to you. I feel you are only meant to be with 1 man whom is your soulmate .. But.. Your soulmate is being blocked from you . There is some negative energies that are around your love life that block the good luck in love. You are meant to have 1 marriage and 2 children. That's what is meant.. But u do have to rid yourself of these negative energies. I am
Not sure what they are or where they have come from.. I would have to chat with u live for me too feel your energies stronger .. If you want to connect with me live so we can see to help you rid this from yourself .. Here is my website there's a link to chat there.. No charge)) www.Abbyshealing.com

Psychics

Advisor Abby