Psychics/Spirit Guide

Please correct me if I am wrong, but it is my understanding that everyone has a Spirit Guide it's just that some are more intune than others to their Guide.
I do have a great curiosity about my own Guide & wondering if you can either tell me what to do to hear from the Guide myself or if my Guide has any special messages for me at this time regarding any particular area of my life (although the area of love would be perfect!)
Thanks so much!!!

ANSWER: I suggest you look for the books and the cds of sanaya roman and dwain peker they are great teachers of what your seeking for

QUESTION: Thanks- so at this time my Spirit Guide didn't deliver a message for me either?
I will take a look for that material!
I have been meditating trying to tune into my Guide, but I thought that maybe there was one specific action that I was missing out on.

dont worry if there is any message for you and its urgent you know about it you will receive it from your spiritual guide but if you want to be able to communicate with them know them their names the reason why they are there go seek for sanaya roman books you will not be sorry

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site