Psychics/Spirit presence

Hi, Sheree here, 5/5/1985 female

Over the past 2 years I have felt a strong presence around me, as though someone is watching me. I have also had many strange things happen such as items being moved, windows being found open that were previously locked shut, radios switching on etc etc. None of this bothers me or freaks me out in the slightest, and I am rather quite comfortable with its presence! I was wondering if perhaps you could shed some light on who they are, why they are here etc?

Hi Sheree
  I am glad you have no worries about that happening around you. I cannot tell you how many people tend to get very freaked out in this sort of situation.
I want you to know that without being there, or able to absorb energy I can't say for sure I am right. There are limits to the online thing sometimes but I did feel a stronger older male , someone who was highly educated, someone who was very set in his ways . Not a threat , but someone who seems to like things a certain way.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.