I left my full birthday off the first time. July 1, 1978 and my husband Andrew  is December 8, 1976 We have been trying to get pregnant for over.a year. I just want to know if i should.stop trying? Or maybe if i am pregnant now?

numerology wise you should be able to have kids mostly boys with your husband. I was not sure if you already went to all the regular check ups like making sure your period is coming on time and having him go through sperm count to make sure he is fertile so If you did not that can be a good idea to do. timing wise according to numerology you should be able to get pregnant after your next birth date of 2013 because getting pregnant now can result in risky pregnancy. this condition will be from your next birth date and until your birth date of 2014 and as I said most likely you will have baby boys when and if.
I also checked the tarot to see what they say about fertility prospects and the tarot suggested that you might need medical help to get fertile but that most chances are you are going to be pregnant around august sep 2013 with a healthy baby boy. Please take the time to go through your health and make sure your body is ready for it and do so with your husband as well as numerology wise he might need some support as well. good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site