Psychics/Is it worth it...

My question:  
Is it worth it, is this 'true' love? Will he be coming out to stay with me anytime soon? Will we be happy together in the long run?

My birth-date: May 26,1993
His Birth-date: February 07,1989
- We are in a long distance relationship.
Have been since April 03-05,2011 (on and off)
We met in person 1 time for 7 days.

Pity you didn't read my profile to give me his first name (even though I specifically mentioned you should read...) but nevertheless carrying on... I do feel he does love you but it feels like it's only one way from him to you. For within you I feel a serious immaturity shall we say that everything is falling out of balance because of your lack of maturity. Whether it's true love or not, I cannot say at this precise moment (you can consult with me for clarification if you wish) but right now both of you are facing a choice as to whether to progress with this relationship. All the best.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there