Psychics/What do you see?

Question
My date of birth is September 28th, 1990.

I recently turned 22 years old and I feel like i'm losing sync with whats really important. In the past three years,I've gone up in "The world" but I feel as if I haven't actually gone anywhere in life.

My question is general, and I understand if that's a problem or if it makes it hard, But what do you see in my future?

Answer
You have a very successful life ahead of you in work and wealth. You are focused and driven and will never have to worry in that aspect but in order to get this far in life, you have put a lot of you own passions and wants aside and your lack of focus at times or feeling like something is missing is because  you don't give into the things you want and need . I think you need more me time, more ability to make a choice based on your wants rather then what is right. there is a woman around you, she is highly infuencial to you and helped you get this far in your career but she is sometimes very controlling.

Psychics

psychichelper