Psychics/Should I see him?

I have recently been considering getting in touch with an old friend of mine from the past... we haven't seen each other for around 20 years, his name is Rick. When we were younger I was attracted to him but we were both in relationships. He confessed at the time he was interested in me but I didn't want to jeopardize our relationships with our partners. Do you see it being a good move if I were to contact him now about meeting up again? We are now both single.

Name: Jen
DOB: 13 Mar 1971
Sex: Female

Hi Jen
I do feel that you should see him and spend some time with him. I do feel like the connection is strong and it was something on going for many years now and I feel like he is someone you have always thought about and he thought about you.
However I do not feel you should jump into a relationship with him or move things along too quickly. I feel like he has a lot of pain in his heart through years of confusing love situations and I feel like he needs some alone time healing time to sort it out.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.