Psychics/Contact Question

Hello, my name is Justine and DOB - Sept. 28, 1984. I would like to know if this guy named X (born Sept. 12, 1978) will contact me again?

Thank You,

I am not seeing it right now... there is a deep sense of greed around this man when I read for him.. he's not one to be compassionate or show too much empathy to people and really is in a frame of mind where he is thinking only about himself. I am also picking up a girl with an S in her name around him a lot.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.