Psychics/My angels/apirit guides

Question
Hello, Happy New Year!!!
I want to contact my angels and my spirit guides. I'm not good at guided meditation, I meditate better in ''here and now''. I try to contact them through my dreams. My dreams are very vivid and lucid. Please tell me how can I contact my angels/spirit guides faster? Please give me a message from them. My first name is Adrian, my dob is 18 september 1982. My place of birth is Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Thank you, many blessings.

Answer
Dear Adrian,

Thank you for writing, and Happy New Year to you, as well!:)

I understand fully about the guided meditation; they work well for some, but they're not for everyone. Best way to go about this is about time and practice. Time, meaning you can devote even just 10 minutes every day (at the same time, preferably) to this, and practice, meaning, of course, like any muscle, your spirit connection will grow stronger the more you use it.

OK, first, about YOUR guides – they do seem to watch over you not as much while you're in deep sleep but feels like just after you doze off, and they start to "get ready" to see you as you're getting tired, etc. That’s just their “time,” it feels to me, and I’ve included a very brief example of how to connect, which I use as well, at the end of this reading. (This isn’t a complex thing at all, but to look at the marketplace and the hundreds of books out there just on “How to Contact Your Spirit Guides,” you’d think it would require intense study or something, but it's exactly the opposite. It's very subtle, and very simple.  

I find that most people really just try too hard to get answers or names, etc., but these guides are discarnate, and they do not have an identity or ego as we do, so they don't really care what you call them. Just settle on something that feels right. You may find that you have two distinctly different energies coming through with the same sense of force, or you may have a 'lead guide' in particular. There are no guidelines, really, except to make sure you start to pay attention to the little things -- numbers, letters, anything that kind of starts to appear in your life and repeat itself. You may also get a physical feeling of "spinning" (if you're lying down)! or you may just feel heavy and doze off. Doesn't matter. If you signal to them that you want them to come through, they will -- they just need an invitation.

If it begins to feel like work, you're trying too hard. I feel you’ve already received information that you’ve either discounted or just haven’t felt “sure” about because you don’t trust yourself in this process. But you can start over anytime; there is no such thing as linear time in Spirit, anyway. They live in the eternal present – it feels like everything is always happening at once – the past, present, and future – but they’re able to somehow incorporate all of that into the “right now.”  

Angels are different - they're not as easy to summon because they move on another frequency altogether; it's always felt like that to me, anyway. But when you're in real, true need, they will BE THERE! I get a general feeling of modesty about them as well. They are about adoration, and that's not a feeling you come across in everyday life, usually.

Also, your ancestors (even those you have never known; they know you) may be a little hesitant about coming forward, as well, but spirit guides are right there with you all the time, and if you just start really noticing how your body feels – physically – that’s how you’ll know they’re around. Usually it’s just a physical sensation that you haven’t felt before.

Here's an easy way to get started: I tell many people about this, and it usually works well:

Quick Way to Connect with Spirit Guides/Angels/Loved Ones:

Just pick a spot on the wall to look at, preferably above eye level, so that your field of vision seems to bump up against your eyebrows (third eye level).  

As you stare at this spot, just let your mind go, and focus all of your attention on the spot.
Let your eyes lose focus a bit. Notice that within a matter of moments, your vision begins to spread out, and you see more in the peripheral than you do in the central part of your vision.

Now, pay more attention to the peripheral than to the central part of your vision.

Stay in this state for as long as you feel comfortable. Notice how it feels. Notice the physical and emotional feelings that begin to come to you as you continue. Speak, if you feel like it, or not. If you hear or notice anything at all, even if you think you imagined it, take note of it. Do this only as long as you feel you need to, and then slowly return to “centered” focus.

Close your eyes, breathe deeply for a few moments or as long as it takes, and ‘wake up’ refreshed. Write down or record anything that you felt, saw, or heard.

Keep doing this on a regular basis, preferably around the same time each day, and you’ll get a connection!

__________

On another note, I just feel that you have a great amount of nervous energy, so this will be really good for you -- a way to channel all of this inner restlessness. Feel it harkens back to childhood, which feels a little bit dark to me, and you may still be carrying some of that around, but this will really help you focus and disperse a lot of old baggage at the same time.

God's Blessings,
Shep.:)  

Psychics

Shepherdess