Psychics/Angels and spirit guides

Happy New Year!
I want to contact consciously my angels and my spirit guides in my dreams. My dreams are very vivid and lucid. I will ask them in every night to appear in my dreams. I will repeat this over and over, like a mantra. Please give me a message from them. Why I can't recognize them in my dreams, yet? Thank you. Many blessings.

Hi Adrian:

It's important not to give up but also be open to the fact that God will send you messages according to what HE wants you to hear. Perhaps they aren't exactly in "angel" form.  God's time is also not our time.  Be faithful.  Don't forget the beauty and mesages in the waking hours, either.  There are miracles everywhere.  God is already speaking to you--pray without ceasing.  Talk to HIM in the form of everyday, casual conversations.  I'm not saying your dreams will not continue, I'm just saying that they are not the only sign of spirit messages.  God bless.

Jude the Christian Psychic

I cannot answer questions regarding long distance relationships. I can answer and provide guidance in matters of specific questions regarding love, career, business, pets, and to a lesser extent, sometimes I can channel messages or see images of loved ones on the other side. I do not answer specific questions regarding pregnancies, illnesses or missing items or persons. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: I DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS SUCH AS--"WHAT DAY, MONTH, YEAR WILL I GET MARRIED OR WHAT DAY MONTH YEAR WILL I FIND A JOB!! OR WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE A BABY? I AM NOT AN ASTROLOGER! I am simply a very intuitive person with lots of life experience guided by the Holy Spirit. This is what 'psychic' means to me.

Since i was a small, i have always known I had very strong intuition. I had a rather difficult childhood and my only life line was God and the Holy Spirit--this was encouraged by my grandmother. As I became older, I began to study life after death, metaphysics, and the paranormal to develop my gifts. One must be careful in opening the portals of the spirit world. Unknowingly, you can allow influences and spirits and demons in your world without your permission if you play with this. Therefore, it is my philosophy and profound belief that i now stand by is to study the Holy Bible and scripture, meditate on the Word of God, pray and meditate daily. This has brought me much peace that the metaphysical world and the New Age movement could not give me. There was always a very short period of satisfaction followed by emptiness. The difference I think is put love and truth in leaning 100% on God. AND GOD IS LOVE and HE LOVES YOU!! You will not find this in the New Age movement. I am a professional by day, with 20 years of experience working in a Fortune 500 company. If you do not get your response right away, please understand because I have a full-time job and kids and a family at home. Thank you for your trust and confidence in me. It's ok if you are not Christian--i am not a bigot so i will still answer your question gladly and welcome other cultures and faiths to do so. I do not push my beliefs on others but rather sometimes I may share the Good News or what I feel you need to hear. Sometimes people get mad when they dont hear what they want to hear but that's ok! These are free mini-readings--set your expectations accordingly. I try to provide a short, yet thoughtful and insightful response to each and every person.

Bachelor in Business, Master in Business Administration

My clients receive email readings only due to my job and also I am more skilled at written rather than verbal communications and readings anyway.