hello im lina grace 10/30/89 i would like to know about my career in sycip gorrez & velayo its an auditing firm, will i be on the top employee here what is waiting for me here, or important things i should be on my mind.. many thanks dear

Hello Lina... I see u r very good at what u do. But never receive the recognition or appreciation for it. Things have been against u in the area of business . U r meant to be very very successful But there are strongholds and forces holding u back from what you are meant to do and excell in. We need to discuss this matter more in depth. Visit my website for easier way to contact me. Godbless wishing u the best and I do hope to hear from you dear..

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics