Psychics/Career soul path

Hi friend my bday is 10/31/69. I am frustrated about my career path  I'm a
Writer n editor n social worker n teacher I'm working two part time
Jobs (I've tried full time and it does not work for me/my health) as a writer
In my heart I would love to be successful published author but maybe that
Is no to be. In meantime I am of nearly living up to my potential, and
Also feel like a fool bc one of my part time jobs-which I just got-is teaching
GED and I suck.  Any suggestions from spirit guides? Is anything good
Going to happen for me this year? Will it include in erase in money? Thanks as

Hi Shivy:

I think you are too hard on yourself as anyone able to hold down 2 jobs is pretty competent.  However, I really think you need to regroup and sit down with your resume and figure out how you can appeal to an employer who can offer you more stability and pay range.  This may involve more education on your part.  I'm seeing something you getting a contract wiht a government agency in the social field perhaps teaching parents how to be better parents or divorced parents how to parent without screwing up their kids.  This contract is not going to drop in your lap.You need to network and see what possibilities are out there and then systematically apply to do it.  Good luck

Jude the Christian Psychic

I cannot answer questions regarding long distance relationships. I can answer and provide guidance in matters of specific questions regarding love, career, business, pets, and to a lesser extent, sometimes I can channel messages or see images of loved ones on the other side. I do not answer specific questions regarding pregnancies, illnesses or missing items or persons. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: I DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS SUCH AS--"WHAT DAY, MONTH, YEAR WILL I GET MARRIED OR WHAT DAY MONTH YEAR WILL I FIND A JOB!! OR WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE A BABY? I AM NOT AN ASTROLOGER! I am simply a very intuitive person with lots of life experience guided by the Holy Spirit. This is what 'psychic' means to me.

Since i was a small, i have always known I had very strong intuition. I had a rather difficult childhood and my only life line was God and the Holy Spirit--this was encouraged by my grandmother. As I became older, I began to study life after death, metaphysics, and the paranormal to develop my gifts. One must be careful in opening the portals of the spirit world. Unknowingly, you can allow influences and spirits and demons in your world without your permission if you play with this. Therefore, it is my philosophy and profound belief that i now stand by is to study the Holy Bible and scripture, meditate on the Word of God, pray and meditate daily. This has brought me much peace that the metaphysical world and the New Age movement could not give me. There was always a very short period of satisfaction followed by emptiness. The difference I think is put love and truth in leaning 100% on God. AND GOD IS LOVE and HE LOVES YOU!! You will not find this in the New Age movement. I am a professional by day, with 20 years of experience working in a Fortune 500 company. If you do not get your response right away, please understand because I have a full-time job and kids and a family at home. Thank you for your trust and confidence in me. It's ok if you are not Christian--i am not a bigot so i will still answer your question gladly and welcome other cultures and faiths to do so. I do not push my beliefs on others but rather sometimes I may share the Good News or what I feel you need to hear. Sometimes people get mad when they dont hear what they want to hear but that's ok! These are free mini-readings--set your expectations accordingly. I try to provide a short, yet thoughtful and insightful response to each and every person.

Bachelor in Business, Master in Business Administration

My clients receive email readings only due to my job and also I am more skilled at written rather than verbal communications and readings anyway.