Psychics/Children

Question
Hi!  My name is Tanya, my birthday is 03/08/1982, my husband is Nick, and his birthday is 11/14/1980. Not having a child of our own is putting a great stress on our marriage. I already have 2 from a previous marriage, but will our void ever be filled?  Or, will we be forced to be happy with the way things are now?  Thank you so much for your time.

Answer
Hi Tanya:

It's hard to 'be forced' to be happy.  Happiness is what you two make of it.  I feel your husband loves you very much, but you could both benefit from the guidance of a spiritural pastor or counselor.  Infertility can produced unwanted strain on a marriage, but there are aways to deal with it. I think it is also to keep an open mind in regard to adoption as well as this would complete your family.  Given that you are both so young, however, I feel like a biological child is possible, it just may take a few more years.  In the meantime, you and your husband need to learn to be happy together.  You married each other and committed to each other, and your happiness is not predicated on what future child you may have or what could happen in the future.  Careful to give your current children plenty of attention together as well. Love, Jude

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic