Psychics/deciet

Question
my dob 1-30-79 my question is i came home to help my after my brother passed i met a church lady named kurtrina she is a libra . she caused me some drama so i had to leave her alone. the there are my mothers neighbors next door her name is dawn . which one of these ladies sent a letter to my moms landlord telling them that i stayed with my mom. please help

Answer
Hi Shericka:

I'm sorry about the loss of your brother.  Oftentimes, when we are at our lowest point, evil spirits that come out in people are attracted to your weakness and try to latch on.  It's very disheartening.  As long as you pray prayers of protection to God and that you only return goodness, kindness and light to people, they won't be able to harm you.  Don't worry about your Mom's landlord. Who would not understand that you came to help your Mom after such a loss.  As for Kutrina--you are doing the right thing by staying away.  Some people are like wolves in sheeps clothing--they are very nice to be around until you get to know their true character--judged by their actions.  You can't change Kutrina.  Make new friends.  Good luck!  

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic