Psychics/despair

Question
female born 27 April 1963 I feel bad saying this but honestly dont want to be on this earth anymore. My life has no meaning and no hope. I have no dreams for the future and feel my time is done here. I am just existing and feel empty can anyone help me please feel something ?

Answer
Hello Karen:

I am so sorry you are feeling that way.  I know that things will get better for you if you just give yourself a chance.  There is great hope in the Lord and what he has in store for your life and depression is not in His plans for you.  For the Bible says in Jeremiah 29:11 which happens to be my favorite verse:

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

There is such power in this verse and I truly believe it.  God has a wonderful plan for your life, Karen. The question is, how can you get back on track to feeling whole again? body, mind and spirit? First, I would start with the body.  There is an underlying reason for your depression, whether it is circumstantial, years of accumulated stresses, etc., but your body is paying the price for it right now.  I would urge you to seek medical treatment for your depression so that you are not having such thoughts of doom and despair.  You were not put on this earth just to exist, you were meant to prosper, be happy, and mirror God's glory and be all that He made you to be! Next, Karen, I would seek pastoral counsel, or some trusted counselor that you can pour your thoughts into who can help you wade yourself out of this misery.  I am a loner myself, but I know that isolationism just feeds off itself--you need someone who can give you the tools to help your way out of it. Next, Karen, and this is important, read a chapter of the Bible in the mornings, every day.  Even if you don't understand every verse and you think it's meaningless, it will prove not to be meaningless.  Say an informal prayer after reading it and ask God to help give you strength and wisdom to get through the day.  A little meditation goes a LONG way.  Next, and this could not be more true, the best way to make yourself feel useful and to forget about your troubles is to help someone else!  There has to be some small #or big# way you can help someone else, whether its volunteering to make sandwiches or soup for the homeless, or giving someone a ride home from work, do it consistently.  And last but not least, force yourself to go to church.  If you don't have a church home, ask around for a spirit-filled church where people are doing more than showing up every Sunday.  These people can give you the love and support that you really need right now and will help to give you purpose. There is power in praising God every week in a community of believers.  I'm saying a prayer for you, Karen.  Please know that you are one of God's children and that you are very important on this earth! :) Love, Jude.

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic