Psychics/Divorce

Question
Hi! My name is Crystal, husbands name is Jeff.  His bday is 6-6-85 and mine is 12-14-84.   My question is should I let go of my marriage or keep faith?  We've been living seperate for 13 weeks.  There are reasons to believe he has someone else already.

Answer
Ask yourself why you were attracted to Jeff in the first place, why you both got married. Was it because he likes solving challenges, and you loved creating things, and your energies together worked well. But perhaps you had a creative-block, and Jeff couldn't lead, because there was no creative energy. I like the quote by Jung "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" use this time of separation to understand yourself better Crystal. For the answer lies within you and Jeff, never stop believing in your marriage and yourself.

Psychics

Gipsy