Psychics/I feel as if I'm walking through life in circles....

Adam, male, Maryland, USA
born - 9/4/84, Virginia, USA
- I feel I'm never satisfied in life and set myself up for failure.
- I look to surround myself with something new(friends, career)when I get stuck in a rut and I believe this makes it hard for me to maintain relationships.
- I feel hopeless as I'll never be able to fully take care of my finances.
- All this, I believe, has made me depressed over the past several years and has kept me from taking care of myself (become overweight) and finishing my long over due college degree (which I only need one class).

1) What path do I have to take to restore the confidence in myself that I once had? I know I have the ability in me, but I just don't know where to find it.
2) Do I need to completly start fresh somewhere new (as I have been applying for jobs all the way across the country)?

I appreciate you taking the the time to read my story and look forward to hearing from you, thanks.

Hi Adam:  

Thanks for writing.  I can sympathize with your situation as I am somewhat of a restless person who has struggled with depression myself.  I've learned the older I get the less I am in control of myself and my destiny and it is really true that God is in control and only He can fulfill that longing inside of you.  While a new setting sometimes helps people when the time is right, I tend to think the most beneficial way for you is to start where you are at.  It's always difficult when we get in a hole financially or think we are always going to live on the same level or struggle, but this simply is not true.  Have faith that God is a God who wants to prosper you and not to harm you.  I would start with little steps, Adam.  While it's winter, it won't be for long, I would start with walks to increase your physical activity, nothing too long but build up longer. Be consistent and do it every day.  And by all means, finish that class so you can get your degree! Getting your degree says to employers you can start something and finish this and this is what they care about the most, not to mention the huge boost in your confidence.  i know this takes sacrifice, but if you make up your mind to do it, you will find a way to make it work.  Next, I think you need to find a church, a place of worship that you can connect to where you feel comfortable and the Word speaks to you.  There are so many styles of worship now--i dont even have to dress up at my church--i wear jeans and there's a band on Sunday.  Always, always, I feel renewed when I go.  I'll be praying for you in the days , weeks and months ahead that things will get better for you, Adam

Jude the Christian Psychic

I cannot answer questions regarding long distance relationships. I can answer and provide guidance in matters of specific questions regarding love, career, business, pets, and to a lesser extent, sometimes I can channel messages or see images of loved ones on the other side. I do not answer specific questions regarding pregnancies, illnesses or missing items or persons. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: I DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS SUCH AS--"WHAT DAY, MONTH, YEAR WILL I GET MARRIED OR WHAT DAY MONTH YEAR WILL I FIND A JOB!! OR WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE A BABY? I AM NOT AN ASTROLOGER! I am simply a very intuitive person with lots of life experience guided by the Holy Spirit. This is what 'psychic' means to me.

Since i was a small, i have always known I had very strong intuition. I had a rather difficult childhood and my only life line was God and the Holy Spirit--this was encouraged by my grandmother. As I became older, I began to study life after death, metaphysics, and the paranormal to develop my gifts. One must be careful in opening the portals of the spirit world. Unknowingly, you can allow influences and spirits and demons in your world without your permission if you play with this. Therefore, it is my philosophy and profound belief that i now stand by is to study the Holy Bible and scripture, meditate on the Word of God, pray and meditate daily. This has brought me much peace that the metaphysical world and the New Age movement could not give me. There was always a very short period of satisfaction followed by emptiness. The difference I think is put love and truth in leaning 100% on God. AND GOD IS LOVE and HE LOVES YOU!! You will not find this in the New Age movement. I am a professional by day, with 20 years of experience working in a Fortune 500 company. If you do not get your response right away, please understand because I have a full-time job and kids and a family at home. Thank you for your trust and confidence in me. It's ok if you are not Christian--i am not a bigot so i will still answer your question gladly and welcome other cultures and faiths to do so. I do not push my beliefs on others but rather sometimes I may share the Good News or what I feel you need to hear. Sometimes people get mad when they dont hear what they want to hear but that's ok! These are free mini-readings--set your expectations accordingly. I try to provide a short, yet thoughtful and insightful response to each and every person.

Bachelor in Business, Master in Business Administration

My clients receive email readings only due to my job and also I am more skilled at written rather than verbal communications and readings anyway.