Psychics/how does he feel?-what should i do to win him back?

Question
Hey! I met this guy in July and we went on a date at late August. We had sex on the first date and then he was very interested in me, texting me every day. Once he dissapeared for one week, then reappeared but our communication slowly faded, and we would talk like every week, but still get together when it was possible. Right now, we haven't been together for like two months. We now work at the same place and he teases me all the time, but he doesn't ask me to come to his house. How does he feel about me? What should I do to win him back?? Thanks so much!!

Info:
ellie: 22-January-1991, lef: 22-July-1991

Answer
unfortuantelly although there is great compatibility between the two of you his family ties are blocking him from making a commitment toward you, either his family do not accept you or he is already married or engaged to someone else, either way it did not look like he is going to be serious with you any time sooner so maybe its best to back off and ask him to stop bothering you unless he plan to take you more seriously.  

Psychics

Inbal