Psychics/Health Issues

Hello - My name is Octavia (2/25/1988). My questions is in regards to my mother, Opie (3/11/1964). My my mother recently had Open Heart Surgery toward the end of December 2012; everything turn out fine. As  it so happened, I also had a stroke at the end of December 2012. Matter of fact, the day she was released, was the day I was admitted. At the time, we lived in two different states: She was in Iowa, I was in Minneapolis. Was there a specific reason why this happened, or why it occurred the way it did? We both are also Pisces.

although you both so different from each other numerology suggest in your past you have been connected deeply as a family and your souls made a deal to meet again in this life time, what you must feel as she and you know exectly how to press each other most sensitive points for better or for worth and both of you get really excited by each other until this very day and I am talking big time emotions. also as both of you are Pisces most Pisces suffer from the heart usually I think with you is because you need to practice better inhale-exhale of air and with her is more related to the element of water (urine etc). so its possible you will "feel" each other and that can trigger crises or happiness in both your life simultaneously. Needless to say now that both of you aware on the great influence you have upon each other you both need to take good care for your own health if not for yourself then for your twin soul out there .  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site