Psychics/Help in new business

QUESTION: Good day sir. Please kindly help me look into this. I opened a shop in that deals in digital technologies. Will this business venture enable me to grow to and met my heart desires. My dob is 09 feb 86 born early sunday morning. Thanks sir!

ANSWER: tarot suggest some attachments or nasty habits of addiction are standing in your way of earning money. I suggest maybe to consider changing the location of the business and then it might work. numerology wise things will go better for you after your coming birth date but currently they are not because of what I have mentioned.

QUESTION: I really appreciate your prompt reply sir! What could be currently standing in my of earning money?  Any hint to waht the bad hibits will be so i can work my way around it and be a better person? What the best way forward in this business? Kindly forgive my asking too many questions sir. A reserved respect for what you r doing sir.

ANSWER: I am not familiar with your habits or connection so its hard to put the finger on what it is that block you from earning but it will be good to observe where your money is going too, who is sharing it with you , if all your ties are really good for you and allowing you to progress and be free at life and if you have any habit that you feel you cant without and it can vary from drinking to any other nasty habit try to reduce it , the way tarot looking is more like a person that is in your life and taking most of your attention away.

QUESTION: To be honest with you sir. The only person closest to me presently is the only lady in my life. Anu 1st feb 1989. The habit am infering could be having sex with her. Is she the right lady for me and will she assit so that we both attain the best possible level we both have set? I must be quick to let you know that i do love her with my whole being and feels she does too but this should in no way affect what you are seeing that maybe am blinded of. Thanks sir.

I took a look at the cards , if you feel that she loves you the same and will do all she can to promote you in life then you are more then welcome to keep contact with her but some how the tarot did not see it is all peaceful and wonderful there so maybe its time to examine your ties with the lady once again.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site