Psychics/Help me to understand my future with someone.

Question
I am in love with a girl from a town only a few hours away. As it is, we cannot see each other often. She loves me too, but does not want a long distance relationship. Our relationship is one of understanding for each others feelings, but no true commitment. We talk to each other almost everyday. I only have the question of, what could our future be? I am always looking to focus my energy into positive outcomes, but can you tell me if, in the end, things will turn out well, and if we will be able to be together?

Answer
Dear Alison,

Your love is fresh and vibrant and you are celebrating it as you should all new and exciting occasions in your life. The situation is causing you pensive days and unquiet nights. You are struggling with this decision. Don’t struggle so hard. Let this romance know its day and enjoy. You will see specters of promise and opportunity along the way, but in the end, this relationship is here for the two of you to relish for the time you are given. Love, laugh and indulge yourself in the moment. The passion between you will end with neither a bang nor a whimper, but rather with a sigh. You will feel loss at the moment, but your memories will cherish fondly the time you shared

Wishing you all the blessings that love bestows,

Edson

Psychics

Edson