Psychics/job

Question
QUESTION: Hi,
I have been waiting for a job but i am also thinking to prepare for an exam whose process starting on 2nd feb is it right to go ahead with the exam will it succeed or should i  go with the other option.

ANSWER: hi:

I think it never hurts to do both.  I think Feb. 2nd may be a little early to really excel at the exam, but it doesn't hurt to prepare yourself.  there are two weekends before the exam so it is not out of the question at all--it depends on your desire and ambition to do well.  I say go for it.  And don't rule out future opportunities.  Good luck!

QUESTION: Thank you for quick reply,
actually only process starting on feb actual exam will happen on may and november i am under the impression that this may be my destiny.Is it or as per u any other thing is there for me?
Thanks again!

Answer
I really think the exam is a great opportunity for you if you dont waste your preparation time.  I see good prospects for a job, may be not the job you are waiting on, but really I do feel like you are destined for this exam and the opportunities that follow.  It will open more doors and definitely elevate your station in life.

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic