Hello! I am Luchie Marie birth date august 6, 1991 and a female

I'm currently a college student. I'm just wondering what life in store for me especially in my studies and in my future career.

Thank you.

Luchie Marie
I am seeing a lot of doubts coming from your career and studies. I feel you are a hard worker and someone who does a lot of good in life but your current study choices may not be the exact direction you want to go in. I am seeing some changes coming to your studies this year when you make a bold choice to take on a new direction. The work load will be tough but it will pay off and it will make things easier on you and happier when your focus is greater in the new direction.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.