Psychics/Long Distance

I am in a long distance relationship with a man that I met online and have been talking to for some time. We have never met in person, but talk for hours. We decided to be in a relationship within the last 6 months. The problem is that I never get to see him. We have talked about one of us moving to be with the other. Will this happen soon?

You haven't provided details I specified, so logically answering will be a waste of my time, as you didn't waste your time to look at my profile. As requested in the instructions, do take time to read my profile to see what details I require from you. OTHERWISE a FREE reading cannot be conducted for yourself :) I'm sure you understand.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there