Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
I met this girl on kik, a messaging service, and we both love each other. She lives in the us and me in the uk. Will we stay together?

Answer
I feel you both have strong feelings for each other. I feel this relationship will last for a long time. I do feel that at some point it will just fade away, like vapor, very smooth and easy. I don't know if one of you are going to college, moving on to somewhere else, or something, but some life event will take you away from each other. I'm a little rusty right now, but let me know what you think = if any of this makes sense--thanks for your question-Marie

Psychics

Marie