Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
QUESTION: ""Hi! I'm Madz, female, Philippines. DOB: May 12, 1968. Slim. Petite. My man is Ray, male, London. DOB: October 15, 1958. Our LDR is running more than 3 years now.  I just like to ask about our long distance relationship, will this be for good & lifetime? Is there a chance for us that we can be together soon for real as we wanted to be? Hope to hear for your response soon. Many thanks and May God bless you.""

ANSWER: did you ever meet him or stayed with him for real or was it all the time LDR?

QUESTION: Yes, we first met last 2011, he made his first vacation here for 14 days. It was very memorable one and upto now nothing change as we still do our daily routine chatting and talking all the time, 2x a day..... everyday LOL. That's why, i wanna know if there's a chance for us to be together for real,  soon. We pray and optimistic that this year will be the time for us.

Thanks for your quick response. I hope you hear from you soon and i do appreciate it a lot.

Thank you and May God bless you always

Answer
I am sorry but I try to understand when did you meet last time because the tarot suggest he is not very single to offer your complete commuted relationship and therefore its hard to see when he is coming your direction again. I would suggest maybe to bring it up and ask him again about his marital condition because it look like he has family ties that limit him from manifest your relationship.  

Psychics

Inbal